Insight Hosting reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers and/or services to anyone.
Insight Hosting does not allow any of the following content to be stored on its servers:
Adult material - includes all pornography, erotic images, or otherwise lewd or obscene content.
Excessive download content or non-linked content.
Refusal of service based on content matching either of these two criteria is entirely at the discretion of Insight Hosting .
Insight Hosting reserves the right to move your data to a different server with no previous notice.
The support team are available to speak with you from Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm GMT.
Outside business hours, please use our customer ticket system with your questions and issues. We will respond to you in as short a time as possable.
Please note we may require suspension of some of our services for short scheduled periods to carry out maintenance or repair to our services.
Reselling of Services
All accounts other than our Reseller account are to be used by the primary owner only, and do not allow the holders to resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties.
Web hosting services are defined as allowing a separate, third party to host content on the owner's web site. Exceptions to this include ad banners, classified ads, and personal ads.
Customers may however resell all of our services with our Reseller package.
Insight Hosting reserve the right to suspend access to the automated management facilities of the Reseller account including the API (Application Programming Interface) if a customer's use is deemed to be affecting the platform. Access may be reinstated pending investigation.
Unlimited Use Policy
High bandwidth usage: Insight Hosting offers an unlimited use policy by maintaining very large ratios of bandwidth per customer. In rare cases, Insight Hosting may find a customer to be using server resources to such an extent that he or she may jeopardize service performance and resources for other customers. In such instances, at Insight Hosting ' discretion, Insight Hosting reserves the right to impose the High Resource User Policy for the consideration of all customers.
If you exceed the limits on our database products (MS SQL and MySQL) then we will automatically charge you for the additional space you use at our current prices. For example if you have a 150MB database and 200MB is in use at any point during a month then we will charge for the extra 50MB in that month.
High Resource User Policy
Resources are defined as bandwidth, processor utilization or disk space.
Insight Hosting may implement the following policy to its sole discretion:
When the resources utilised by a customer in using a service are abnormally high, Insight Hosting reserves the right to suspend that service immediately. This policy is only implemented in extreme circumstances and is intended to prevent the misuse of our services. Customers may be offered an option whereby Insight Hosting continues supplying the service under a reduced usage criteria specified by Insight Hosting. Failure to comply with such measures may result in your service being terminated.
Uploads via scripting languages
We limit uploads made via scripting languages - including PHP, ASP and ASP.NET. Uploads made using PHP are limited to 20MB per file.
All accounts are set up on a prepay basis. Although Insight Hosting reserves the right to change prices of accounts or services at any time, all pricing is guaranteed for the period of prepayment. Any changes to prices will be clearly communicated to customers prior to their application, with customers being given one month's notice of any changes. Notice will be served via email, to the email address held on the Insight Hosting account. Payment is due every 30 or 365 days, from the date the account was established. Customers will automatically be charged again at the end of their prepay period unless confirmation of the wish to close has already been received.
In situations where the card number on file is declined Insight Hosting will immediately suspend the facility to purchase services on-line until the outstanding charge is processed successfully. In addition, Insight Hosting reserves the right to suspend other services until the outstanding debt is cleared. Any non-payment of a recurring invoice may be subject to a €20 administration charge. The customer is responsible for all money owed on the account from the time it was established to the time that the customer sends a written cancellation request.
You are required to have a valid credit/debit card and email address registered on your account at all times, failure to do so may result in suspension of your account.
All invoices will be sent directly to customers via email or standard mail shortly after the online purchase has been made. At this point the customer's card will be charged automatically.
Please refer to our Domain Name terms of service for Domain Name specific payment policies.
All payment are in EURO. All prices displayed are shown excluding VAT.
Your personal details
Insight Hosting will not provide any of your personal information to other companies or individuals without your permission. However, we may need to provide your name and delivery address to third parties that Insight Hosting may use for the purposes of delivering specific services to you (e.g. customer support).
In order to streamline our accounting procedures and keep costs down Insight Hosting currently runs a limited number of payment options.
Credit / Debit Cards: Insight Hosting accepts Laser Card, Visa Card, Switch/Maestro and Solo.
Cheque Payment: This option is only available to business customers who pay annually for their Insight Hosting account. A credit/debit card number will still be required if customers require the facility to purchase domains and other services on-line. Insight Hosting cannot guarantee that a service will be provided until after any received cheques have been cleared.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
If for any reason you are not happy with our service, then we will refund your hosting fees within the first 30 days, no questions asked.
Disclaimers and Warranties
- Insight Hosting does not back up your data/website and whilst every attempt would be made in the unlikely event of any corruption or hardware failure, Insight Hosting cannot guarantee to be able to replace lost data. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Insight Hosting and its employees and suppliers.
- Insight Hosting makes no warranties or representations that any service will be uninterrupted or error-free. You accept all services provided hereunder "as is" without warranty of any kind.
- All implied conditions, warranties and terms (whether express or implied by statute, common law, custom or otherwise) including, but not limited to, those relating to the exercise of reasonable care and skill, fitness for purpose and satisfactory quality (where applicable) are hereby excluded in relation to each of the services to be provided hereunder to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Insight Hosting shall not be liable for any services or products to be supplied by any third party.
- Insight Hosting shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by You arising out of or in connection with any breach of this Agreement by You or any act, misrepresentation, error or omission made by You or on Your behalf.
- Insight Hosting will not be liable for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue, data or goodwill howsoever arising suffered by You or for any wasted management time or failure to make anticipated savings or liability You incur to any third party arising in any way in connection with this Agreement or otherwise whether or not such loss has been discussed by the parties pre-contract or for any account for profit, costs or expenses arising from such damage or loss.
- No matter how many claims are made and whatever the basis of such claims, Insight Hosting ' maximum aggregate liability to You under or in connection with this Agreement in respect of any direct loss (or any other loss to the extent that such loss is not excluded by other provisions in this Agreement) whether such claim arises in contract or in tort shall not exceed a sum equal to twice the fees paid by You for the services in relation to which Your claim arises during the 12 month period prior to such claim.
- None of the clauses herein shall apply so as to restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of Insight Hosting , its employees, suppliers or its sub-contractors .
- Insight Hosting shall not be liable for any interruptions to the services or outages arising directly or indirectly from:-
- interruptions to the flow of data to or from the internet;
- changes, updates or repairs to the network or software which it uses as a platform to provide the services;
- the effects of the failure or interruption of services provided by third parties;
- factors outside of Insight Hosting ' reasonable control;
- Your actions or omissions (including, without limitation, breach of Your obligations set out in the Agreement) or those of any third parties;
- Problems with Your equipment and/or third party equipment;
- Interruptions to the services requested by You.
- Please note: by signing up for any of our services you agree to be bound by all Insight Hosting terms and conditions.
- interruptions to the flow of data to or from the internet;