The 'Generic' Page
Generic Page template has been designed to enable fast and simple creation of custom pages that do not fall into any other categories. You can choose how to lay out your images and text depending on your tastes, needs and circumstances.
This is a scrolling area of text. To add a marquee, click Add link. A marquee form will appear. Enter the text you want to scroll, width and height in pixels, scrolling speed, horizontal page alignment and vertical screen position, and the font style. Press the Submit button to proceed.
• Number of Columns:
Multiple columns for the whole page can be combined with individual paragraph design.
• Choose Title For this Page:
Page title is the text that will show at the top of the menu bar. For convenience, it repeats the same field in the Settings tab.
• Choose Link Text:
This text will show on other pages as a hyperlink to this page.
• Edit Paragraphs:
You can add, delete and edit only individual paragraphs, including headers, body texts, images and image titles. All elements are optional!
Webpages hidden under hyperlinks, available from the Generic page but invisible from the main menu.
To add or edit Paragraphs:
• Click Add or Edit. A new form will appear.
• Select paragraph layout by sliding you mouse over the buttons at the bottom of the page and clicking one of them.
• Enter Paragraph Header;
• Click the Select Image button to add a picture;
• Enter Paragraph Text;
• Click Next to preview.
If you want to address site visitors to some subpages, unavailable from the main menu, make sure to fill all necessary fields to make it work.
To add or edit Subpages:
• Click the Add button in the Subpages section. A new form will appear.
• Choose the number of columns from the drop-down box. It's the way paragraphs will be arranged on this subpage.
• Type Title for this subpage. It'll show as subpage name when you link subpages to paragraphs on the Generic page.
• Make sure to enter Link Text for this paragraph. It will show on the Generic page as a hyperlink to this page. Without a Link Text, site visitors won't find a link that addresses them to Subpages.
• To add paragraphs, click the Add button. - Enter Paragraph Header;
- Click the Select Image button to add a picture;
- Enter Paragraph Text;
- Select paragraph layout by sliding you mouse over the buttons at the bottom of the page and clicking one of them.
• Click Next to preview. The paragraph appears in the Edit paragraphs section.
To access subpages from the Generic page, link Subpages to paragraphs:
1. Click the Edit button near the necessary paragraph in the Edit Paragraphs section.
2. Select the corresponding subpage name from the Link to subpage drop-down box.
3. Click Next to proceed.
4. Click Next again to preview the Generic page.
To remove subpages or paragraphs, click the Delete buttons on the left.
To change the order of subpages, click the Order button. A new form will appear. Follow on-screen instructions to change the order of the items in the topic.
Was this answer helpful?
This page is most relevant if your company specializes in rendering services. On the Services...
This tool allows you to copy already existing HTML page and paste it into the input box. However,...
Part of expressing yourself through a web page is including links to your favorite web sites. The...
Have you ever felt amazed at how things changed over the last years? The Internet has become as...
The Contact Us page is a detailed description of your company's contact info. It has the same...